Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Drama Follows Them

Wow wow WOW!

1st off... when LC said Stephanie has given her no reason not to trust her... I have 2 words: Spencer's SISTER!

What is Lauren thinking that Spencer and Heidi wouldn't show up to Stephanie's party? Does she forget they are on the same television show?! I found it sad (and hilarious) that as soon as Speidi showed up the party left. I loved the expression on Lo's face when they arrived. Way to keep it incognito.

My favorite part of the episode however, is when Lo asked Audrina how she was and told her she looked nice. Audrina blankly stared at her (obvi) and Lo says "I'm glad we talked." HA! Amazing.

I also enjoyed the subtle acting when Brody and Lauren hugged at Boulevard 3 and Doug seemed a bit jealous. Doug may have an acting future beyond the Hills! On a side note; how AWESOME do the "video guys" make LA look?!?! I live here and trust me... it's not that awesome. I mean it's awesome, but they make it look sooo glamourous. Kudos camera dudes.

Overall the episodes get an A. 

I'm excited to see more Lo/Audrina dramz; and I'd love to see Spencer blow a fuze over Stephanie and LC (or even better when Heidi and LC become friends again!) which I believe is inevitable...

Sorry so brief but I'm workin' hard over here!

Thoughts??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Workin hard or hardly workin?

Don't fret, I will have my observations for you tomorrow.