Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Get Well Misty May

I'm very sad about Misty May's injury... it means no more MAKSIM! :(
Depressing.

I wish Misty May a speedy recovery!

Another note - My Tivo and I are in a huge fight right now. I missed Monday night's show and Tivo chose Prison Break as the higher priority and CANCELLED my precious recording! I am now going off of the snip-its they show in the painfully long results show! I think it is safe to do this every time if I wanted to... the basically show the entire episode during the results show anyway.

So here we go! 

Warren & Kym - I have a crush on him too, Carrie Anne! I loved the 2 seconds I saw of this viennese waltz. He is such a teddy bear; and he performs so well I can't get over it! 

Maurice & Cheryl - Did a jive  that got the judges attention... unfortunately, I didn't see enough to make that judgement. He seems to have some decent moves and enjoys performing. Which is good :)

Cody & Julianne - I don't like the way they pick on Cody, I think he is doing better than others!

SIDENOTE: I JUST heard them say Cloris is SAFE?!?! WTF man?! I was about move on to them and say Cloris needs to go. People... I don't know who are, but PLEASE STOP! Do not vote for people that hurt my eyes. I can't take it anymore. If Cloris ends up being the next Marie Osmond I may have a meltdown...

Toni & Alex - I'm sorry, but I get a bit bored... Same with Susan and Tony.

I think that cover it?

Right now I know that Brooke and Cloris are safe. OH! and Maksim's dance with Edyta (since Misty's injury) was super fun... the only thing NOT super fun? Maks' costume. Ew.

Maurice is safe.
Warren is safe. Yay!
Toni is safe.

Oh wait! So tonight... because Maks and Misty withdrew from the competition... no one will be eliminated tonight! But the bottom couple (who likely would have gone home) will be revealed.

Susan is safe.
Cody is safe.
Lance is safe.

Rocco was the lowest combined score :(

Come on Rocco! You can do it!   

No comments: