Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The Hills

It's been a while!

Sorry I have lagged on this... but TBH until Monday night I felt it was just more of the same.

Spencer being Spencer and Heidi looking like a complete fool by putting up with it. LC, Lo and Audrina forcing an absurd friendship. 
Awkward... Party of 3!
Photobucket

And Stephanie lurking... waiting for the perfect opportunity to stir up trouble...

Which she did...

I really don't understand what the point of lying to Lauren about Doug was... You are being filmed on your dates, idiot! But nevertheless she thought this was the best plan. 

I can't get over how terribly RUDE Spencer was to Heidi's mom. If that were my mother Spencer would have been backhanded. By my mom then ME! I don't understand how Heidi doesn't see it. Actually... scratch that. I have friends who have been in similar situations that seem to never "get it" 

Sad.

Someone please help me understand WHYYYY Lauren is OK with Stephanie's explanation of her and Doug's dinner... but then erasing his number... but still going to his Bday party?? uh... WHAT? You could see LC's wheels turning... but nope. Nothing.

PS - I commend Stephanie's talent for the crocodile tears. 

No comments: