Tuesday, September 9, 2008

COMBO! Boys Make Girls Cry & Something Has To Change

Is it just me or was Brody on fire tonight!? Who knew he was so angry? There are a couple thing about this episode I don't understand:

1. Why was Stephanie even invited to Frankie's Bday in the first place?? If it was clear how much Brody dislikes her, I don't know why anyone would invite her. She's really only friends with LC... and that's cuz MTV says so. I guess I just answered my own question.

2. Audrina goes to Vegas but doesn't talk to ANYONE, and hangs out with Justin Bobby the whole time. She didn't need to leave LA to do that. Honestly... I don't understand.

I just about fell off my chair when Spencer told Heidi's sister to start looking for a place to live 24 hours into her stay. This (of course) takes place when she deleted his Tivo. So classic.

I'm sorry... but I don't believe Brody and Doug really went to jail. You can't fool me MTV!

I know this is all over the place... I apologize. Final thought? How awesome was it when LC and Audrina were both crying (btw, I don't think Lauren had ANY reason to apologize) and when LC says "I'm sorry" Audrina replies with a ridiculous, "it's OK." Idiot! You should have been the one apologizing dumbass!

Episodes combined get a B.

Thoughts?
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Crystal, you are sooooooooo sily. I'll get back to you with a comment about the show, I Tivo'd it so let me watch.
Xoxo, Summer