Monday, September 29, 2008

Gearing up for Week 2!!

So far we have said goodbye to Jeffrey Ross and Ted McGinley... I'm sad to report Cloris Leachman is still kicking. How long will people keep voting for her because she is cute and old? I know it sounds cruel... but it's actually makes me cringe when she is dancing. I feel awful.

Let's see what week 2 has to offer!

So... I don't know about everyone else but I was left rather disappointed Monday night. Everyone was off. Well... not everyone.

Julianne and Cody were terrific in their Rumba, he is simply adorable. And despite he judges comments I thought Rocco and Karina's Rumba was good too. I really like Rocco! The judges need to back off! Warren and Kym's Paso was the best of the night... The other couple of MY top 3 was Derek and Brooke. They did a great Paso Doble as well

Who needs to go, you ask?? 
CLORIS
KIM

For sheez.

My ranking is as follows:

1. Warren and Kym
2. Brooke and Derek
3. Julianne and Cody
4. Rocco and Karina
5. Toni and Alec
6. Misty and Maks
7. Susan and Tony
8. Maurice and Cheryl
9. Lance and Lacey
10. Kim and Mark
11. Cloris and Corky

Maks... PLEASE get Misty in the groove! I love you and don't  want to see you go :o(

PS - Kim went home. Big surprise! Too bad we don't get to make fun of her ass anymore...

No comments: