Thursday, September 11, 2008

Top 10 Reasons I wish I was in Panama

If I get to take a plane this size... I know I'm going someplace AWESOME.

1.Photobucket Image Hosting

It means I am most likely going to a place like this:
2.Photobucket Image Hosting

Where there is awesome snorkeling
3.Photobucket Image Hosting
4.Photobucket Image Hosting

And the open-air bungalows look something like this:
5.Photobucket Image Hosting

I get to hike through jungles
6.Photobucket Image Hosting

and see sloths and monkeys
7.Photobucket Image Hosting

and arrive on beaches like this:
8.Photobucket Image Hosting

I then spend lots of time doing this:
9.Photobucket Image Hosting

I then cry when we have this view of our favorite islands... flying away.
10.Photobucket Image Hosting

Somebody (Tim) take me back!!

No comments: